Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Singing with the Big Balls

So Hilary and I don't have cable. We get one channel...Fox.
I have found the joy of watching TV shows online and I have become quite fond of a few shows lately.
The first one...High School Musical: Get In the Picture.
I know what you are thinking. GROW UP!
I'm sorry. I started watching it and now I can't stop.
I found myself in tears tonight as they had to cut two of the kids from the leading role....they still get to be in the chorus...so that makes it a little better...but it was still sad. Then at the end they all started singing "We're All In This Together". oh man...I lost it!
The second one...Wipeout.
Seriously. HILARIOUS!!! I just watched this week's episode. They did "The Wipey's"...awards for the best of....
It was hilarious. I counted and I think I snorted 4 times during the show from laughing so hard.
If you haven't seen this show yet. DO IT! Watch it online...you can watch previous episodes too.
Here is a video of what it's like...

My favorite are the big balls. :)
the end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

emily! LOVE your layout.. so super cute! it matches my new nursery bedding! :)

Kathy said...

Wipe Out looks hilarious! How fun. I will have to check this out soon! I need a snorting good laugh!