Monday, August 11, 2008

Sending Some Love...

This is my nephew Sam. He is so precious. He has the sweetest heart! I love that he is so tender and that he loves to give kisses....to anyone.
I received a special piece of mail a few weeks ago. This is what was in it...
The cutest little envelope you will ever see...
with this inside...
Here's what the note had to say...
Really...our love is not conditional...
My heart was full! I loved getting some love in the mail. It made my day!
So I of course had to send some love back...hopefully his heart was full!
I love my sweet Sam!

3 comments:

Laura said...

MAN! That's some great Love!There's nothing better than getting Love in the mail. You can never have too much...

emily said...

I know! I talked to Sam tonight and he said he got his love in the mail and he put it on the wall next to his bed... he asked me "Where did you put your love?". It was precious!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

We had to look at everything (again) before bed tonight. You made his day!