Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dip the Watermark Wake-up Clown

My friend used to go to a church in Dallas called Watermark.
Tonight she was showing me some videos that her youth group put together.
They are probably the most frightening, most ridiculous, most hilarious, most heart breaking, videos I have ever seen.
For all of you clown haters...you may not want to watch.
What they do is they have Dip the "Watermark Wake-up Clown" that will go to the kids houses and "shake and wake" them. Their junior high meets on Sundays at 11:ooam called "The Wake"
Frightening.
If this were to happen to me...even now...as a 27 year old...I would...
#1 pee my pants
#2 scream a scream of blood curdling horror
#3 flail, slap and kick
#4 be scarred for life
Here are a few videos...


You may have to watch it a couple of times, if you aren't too scared, to get some of the lines down that are ridiculously funny.
"Are you gonna tell them to shake and wake?"...."shake and wake ow...you're on me...ow"
"Ty screamed three times! A scream of blood curdling horror!"
"wakey wakey...eggs and bakey"
They don't just scar kids for life. They really are a great ministry!

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I don't know - that's just CRUEL! Poor Ty - with his girly screams - I mean isn't junior high hard enough without having to live something like that down?! Do they show those videos to everyone at their church?! And the poor little sister in the last video - an innocent bystander! Scarred for LIFE.

Anonymous said...

That is the highlight of my day! What a sick church to traumatize their youth this way.....that's my kinda religion!! Our Youth Pastor will see this within the week. Thanks, Em. Carrie

Carrie Sterner said...

Stinking hilarious and cruel all at the same time. My junior high kids loved it. I have to wonder if they would were it them being pranked.

Laura said...

I don't like it! I don't like it at all...but strangely enough I can't stop watching it!