Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Think I Have a GirlCrush.

You won't believe it.
I'm still trying to believe it.
My heart started racing and I felt like I was going to throw up...I wanted to jump up and down and run around the office at work today.
I got an email.
An email with some information that I was NOT expecting.
Thursday
August 7th.
NEXT WEEK
There will be a concert
IN AUSTIN
with one of my very favorite singers of all time.
She has inspired me spiritually, musically, lyrically.
Seriously.
I think I almost peed my pants in excitement. (is that weird!? ok...maybe a little)
Brooke Fraser.
Seriously.
I can't even believe it.
It's so serious that I can't stop saying "seriously".
She is playing at The Parish on 6th street.
I might be a little obsessed.
But she's lovely. And I get to see her in person in a week.
Not that she is an idol in my life. She's not. It's just AWESOME to see someone who God has created so beautifully and so talented-ly (I know that's not a word but I didn't know how to say that without it sounding weird. So maybe saying talented-ly is weird...but I'm sticking to it.)
and to see them be used in such HUGE ways! awesome.
She rocks.
the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must really meet her. She is so nice and humble. I met her during a conference in Boracay, Philippines before she did her album and became this famous. She even prayed for me then personally. She's really awesome. *wink She's such a cutie. :D

Jinnah Nye

Andrea said...

Aahh!! I am so jealous! But very excited for you. You must take lots of pictures, ok?

Rachel Bardwell said...

I still have a girl crush on J Knapp so your girl crush is certainly OK.