Monday, July 21, 2008

Noah Mac

Noah has got to be the best dancer in the world!
We had a semi-dance party while I was home. It was mostly Noah showing me moves and then him making me do the move after him.
I'm not the best dancer in the world.
He had some great moves...
The Jig
Break Dancing
The Running Man
The Sock Dance
The Jello Jiggler Dance (that's what I like to call it) --Noah seemed a little embarrassed when I did this move...(hiding behind the curtain). Maybe I should be a little embarrassed!
The Leg Dance (not sure what it's called!)
And the "Word" Dance at the end.
Here he is...

9 comments:

Connie said...

Noah, you are Grandma's little rocker boy!!! And Em, you just plain rock.

steve, steph, emma and bree said...

oh man... sally o'malley look out!!

Shelly said...

Did he learn those dance moves from his dad? heehee Great from, Noah!

Shelly said...

great form.

Vitamin Z said...

Disturbing

Laura said...

Disturbing???!? You must mean Emily dancing...or maybe you're just jealous?? hee,hee. That's just everyday normal around here. I also love the fact that he's wearing PJ pants from 3 years ago...

Tina Marie said...

vigorous moves, complete with wife-beater!! I love it!

emily said...

yeah z, what was disturbing!! haha! me doing my thang...or Noah's gansta look at the end?!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Micah LOVED this video!!