Sunday, July 27, 2008

Healer

Jesus, once again, came in power over the service tonight at church. He continues to weaken my knees and bring me to the floor. I had my last worship leader class (I'll have to post more about that later) today and then to come from that into worship through music and the teaching was pretty sweet.
Our new worship leader, Aaron Ivey from the group Spur58, lead tonight and he continues to usher us into the presence of the King in a powerful way.
We sang I Am Yours which is one of their songs, but the song that touched my heart tonight was a new song that we sang called "Healer" written by Mike Guglielmucci.
Here are the lyrics...check it...

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily! I didn't know Aaron Ivey was the worship leader at your church. That is so awesome! He and I went to college together at Houston Baptist U. and sang in choir together. We even graduated together on the same day. I love his band. I got their first cd that ever came out. I don't know if they have others or not. You'll have to tell him I said hi. Hope you're doing well.