Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Completely Wrecked Out.

We have started a new series at my church called Money Matters.
Dude. seriously.
Check it out. I wasn't able to make it to church on Sunday but I just got done listening to the podcast and my stomach is in knots and I am on my face before the Lord.
It's intense. But good.
We are doing this three week series and then also meeting in small groups during this time. We had a small group at our apartment last night and it was SO good. 17 or 18 women all in my stage of life...incredible, beautiful women of God! I loved it! I met some amazing people and had some sweet connections.
So if you haven't checked out my church and the podcasts before. DO IT! I'm completely serious.
You can listen from the website or from itunes.
I'll try and post some notes that I took when I'm not all over the place and when it's not 11:30 at night!

3 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

www.daveramsey.com - Go!!!!

Do it now!!!!

I am so serious!!!!!

Seriously, I am serious!!!!!

emily said...

dude. are you making fun of me?! I can take it...it's alright! But I am serious :)...you need to listen to it...would love your thoughts on it.

Tina Marie said...

Dang Z, you beat me to it. Dave Ramsey changed our life!!

Through the cash only, no debt life, God has taught us so much about using what we have in accordance to his design.

I can't wait until we are completely debt free so we can GIVE MORE!!!