Friday, July 04, 2008

IOWA!

I made it. I'm here in the beautiful state of Iowa!
I arrived last night and my mom and sisters and sweet Lily were waiting for me at the airport!
Lily ran and gave me the biggest hug. It was lovely!
As I flew into Iowa I saw green fields and barns and my heart melted! I love this state.
I love my family.
It's good to be home!
Lily was excited to come to the airport to pick up "Emmy".
When she was asked if she wanted to come and pick me up from the airport, with a big smile on her face she said something like, "Emmy's heart is full of happy for Lily".
I love her.
Today we are heading to the 4th of July parade! YES!
I'm sure I will have pictures.
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Em is here! Welcome back to Iowa! Are you going to be at Parkview this Sunday? I hope so. Please come say hi to me. I'll be singing with Rosie this weekend. I'm leaving Monday to go to TX for 2 weeks. So, I guess we're swapping states for a little bit.

andy said...

loved having you here em! loved seeing you, having fun talks, laughing...
love you em!

Jenna said...

It was so good to see you, Emily!!! I love you and miss you! Sorry I didn't text you back on Sunday - we got cheap and cancelled all our text messaging! haha...Anyway, hope you had a safe trip back, and have a great week!! :)