Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today

Today something is going on in me and I'm not sure what.
A mixture of emotions, but mostly something blue.
I have had some late nights and so I'm really tired. My body is not feeling well either.
Sometimes I just get to the point where I'm just worn out.
I think this is something spiritual too. Last night Hilary and I had a great talk and got to pray together and I just felt the love and grace of God so strong. When closeness comes to God it seems that satan likes to come in and bring me back down. I'm feeling the weight of that today.
I just want to close my eyes and get away from life.
Everything is making me cry today. Not sure what that is about.
God continues to be on the throne and I LOVE that.
I have been worshipping in spite of these feelings that I don't understand. I love that God continues to be gracious and loving and ALL good and that He never leaves and He gives strength to the weary.
I'm trusting and rejoicing in that today even if it's through tears.
"I will choose to say, You are my God"

5 comments:

Nixter said...

Will pray for you lovely.. Sorry to hear you are low but good to hear you are clinging to our Lord and God ;) On Skype if ever you want to chat!

hilary said...

love you, roomie

Connie said...

Em, I will call you later. Of course it is satan attacking - he's wanting to get to your "feelings". He knows he can't touch your soul, you are too full of Jesus. Hope today feels better for you. I love you so much.

Shadley said...

Em- chin up baby! you're the daughter of a King!

You've got people loving you all over this world!

We love you Emily with the Curly Hair.

Kelli B said...

awe - bummer. not cool to feel so blue.

but it's okay! just remain in the Lord, keep settled on Him, and be real about it. we all feel down sometimes.

maybe it will make you feel better if i say I LOVE YOU EMILY! there, do you feel a little pick-me-up? oh, and how about the fact that you leave in 2 days for Florida? did that help? :)

love you sister....