Thursday, June 07, 2007

She's a God thing.

Beautiful!
Last night my friend Kelli and I talked on the phone. This would be the second time we have ever talked directly to each other. We met and have communicated through the blog world, and also through email. We met face to face for the first time as Hilary and I drove down to Austin last August. She is lovely. I was SO blessed by our conversation last night. Her genuineness, her passion, her sensitivity, her love for Jesus was so beautiful! She has encouraged me and loved me so much over the last year we have known each other. I feel as though I have known her since the beginning of my life! I look forward to our weekly phone dates and many more years of walking through life together!
She also wrote a post about our night, check it out here.
Kelli Burrier....I love you sister!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I forgot - does Kelli live in DesMoines?

emily said...

Yup. She is in the Des Moines area. I just saw your comment on her page! you are precious! I'm glad that you encouraged her! Love you!

Kelli B said...

awe! you're stellar! :)

i just caught up on my blog reading and saw my face! what what?

YOU are AWESOME my friend! Two more days until Wednesday :)