Thursday, June 07, 2007

Confession...

So I realize that this post will bring on a lot of comments from the fam regarding all of the comments I have made to them about their reality TV addiction. (Dancing with the Stars, Bachelor, American Idol, Survivor...am I missing any?!) But I'm ready for it. Bring it on.
I'm totally hooked on So You Think You Can Dance.
It's true...not gonna lie.
I was hooked first season, then second season I forced myself to not get hooked, and now this year, for the third season, Hooked.
I am thankful that the 1 channel that we get on our TV just happens to be Fox and so is it bad that I almost think that it's a sign that I'm supposed to watch it?! ok...that's a stretch...but it is really good and it brings out the secret desire I have to be a professional dance. (not gonna happen).
I found myself tearing up tonight as people were getting cut and they were narrowing it down to the top 20. Sad, but true. Next week is when it starts getting good.
I will always remember Artem from season 1.
(Steph...I know you have a comment about this, so let's hear it!!!)
I will stop now.

6 comments:

Connie said...

YES, Artim was hot!!! Emily came over to our place every week and she and I watched that 1st season together, right, Em? And sometimes Steph would call or you'd call her! Dream on, dancer-girl, and picture yourself in that wonderful pink dance outfit!!!I love you.

hilary said...

It's true...she was crying. I think I even caught her gasping at times. I NEVER watch tv...and she just might get me hooked on this one. (But Em, I think that is okay...b/c we need some choreography pointers for our roommate hip-hop dance routine!)

However, if this dance stuff gets too out of hand, I can always hide the t.v. antenna :-)After playing many rounds of our rat and opossum game (still in progress!), we've discovered some really good hiding places :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear the rat is still around! Also, Em, reality TV rocks! Welcome to the dark side, no need to be ashamed. Madi and I are now hooked on the Food Network one where they win their own food network cooking show. It's gonna rock!!

Julian said...

I love that show, too! And it's just getting to the good part- where contestants have to do choreography- I love it SO MUCH! I love reality TV in general too :D

William Flinn said...

Is this the first time someone has ever thanked God for Fox? Is there any way to check on this?

steve, steph, emma and bree said...

just when i thought i had moved past being obsessed with a tv show-you have to go and bring up the dance show! of course it's not the same without artem and his inability to button or even sometimes where his shirt! but he can't be great at everything:) no complaints here!
ps- have you seen artem at anymore coffee shops?!?
ps again- even though our name says steve and steph, this comment was posted only by steve- J/K