Sunday, June 03, 2007

Chocolate Cake of Goodness

So at work they usually buy you a cake for your birthday and I requested a cake from Central Market. They got me this chocolate mousse cake. It was AMAZING! So I had to take the leftovers home. And of course it was best with a tall glass of really cold skim milk! Man...I love milk.
The funny thing was, was that Hilary and I would just pull it out of the fridge and eat it straight off the plate.
We worked away at it throughout the week and got it down to where we could put it in a little Tupperware container.
One day I walked to the fridge excited to have a bite of cake so I look in to find the Tupperware container looking a little empty, but I could see a little dark shadow of something in there. I opened it up to see a chunk of chocolate frosting...no cake...just frosting...
HILARY!
I laughed to myself knowing that Hilary probably didn't want to technically have the last bite of MY chocolate cake so she left a little bit. But it was actually just a chunk of really rich chocolate frosting...with NO cake attached to it!
It was funny...maybe it was a thing you had to of been there for....so sorry if this wasn't really that funny.
I'm just glad that the cake is now out of our apartment. Thanks Hilary! :)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!
I am SO sad I can't give you a birthday hug, but I do have a birthday tribute for you once I can get my pictures on my computer to put on my blog. We LOVE you!
**I love the jello boob jigglers. That was AWESOME!!!

emily said...

Thanks babe! Ok...so that makes me a little nervous...the "tribute". wow...I can only imagine! I hope that it doesn't involve some picture of when i was 10 wearing an American flag sweater!