Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jello Boob Jigglers...that's right...I said it...Jello Boob Jigglers



***This post was written by my friend
Melody***

Many of you know that after my mastectomy I bought two boobs-in-a-box.
Before I debuted them, I showed them to Emily. Unexpectedly, the boxes
upstaged the boobs. Under the lids, each boob rested in a "cradle" where I'm
supposed to let them sleep at night. The care instructions called them
cradles, but they're really just plastic molds. Molds that gave Emily an
ingenious idea: Jell-o.

Last weekend was Emily's birthday. Mmm-hmm.
Unfortunately, gelatin doesn't slide out of boob cradles as easily as it
does Jell-o molds. My attempt to serve the boobs on a platter resulted in a
34B mess. I resorted to serving the second boob in its cradle. Yes, friends,
Emily ate a strawberry boob-in-a-box.

7 comments:

Nixter said...

that is great - what a hoot.

You crazy chicks ;)

William Flinn said...

This is absolutely hilarious!!

Holly said...

freaking awesome!

Anonymous said...

How good is our God that he gives us such wonderful friends!!

Kelli B said...

too funny!!! glad you posted this. made your email story come to life! i cannot believe you ate a jello jiggler from a boob mold.

AWESOME!

i'm coming to texas. life sounds way more fun down there.

Anonymous said...

Maybe these jigglers should debut at a Quint get together....or maybe we'll stick to the cars and footballs.

Anonymous said...

Just a smear of vegetable oil inside the mould and the boobies would come out intact