Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Party Boat

So I'm at work. I sort of feel like I'm starting to get sick. My throat is feeling weird. NOT good. I thought that maybe I somehow got past all of the crazy sick people that were around me. I can't get sick. I have a party boat to be on tonight for New Years, can't get sick.
Speaking of the party boat...it's going to be legendary. Just thinking about the ride to the Party Boat, I am already envisioning peeing my pants. 6 people (1 of whom is a big guy) all in a car together. I volunteered to be in the trunk (of an SUV) Jen also volunteered to be in the trunk with me since "the big guy" may take up two seats (...but probably not, he's not that big...she was just looking for an excuse for both of us to squeeze in the trunk together...which in itself would be legendary) We've decided to pack an extra New Years outfit just in case.

8 comments:

Jen said...

ican'twaitican'twaitican'twaitican'twaitican'twait.

please don't get sick.

Shadley said...

zicam yourself.

Jen said...

dude, i got a box of zicam for christmas. i'm more than willing to share.

Connie said...

p.s. take some pictures, you lucky girl. It's stinkin' cold here again.

Laura said...

Have fun! Take pictures. I'll be stuck at home playing Dance Dance Revolution and partying like it's 2009

Laura said...

Don't take the mouth spray Zicam. It burns off your tastebuds and everything tastes like cardboard for a week.

CharCof said...

legendary, sister ... And there is nowhere else I want to be!!

Leona said...

It WAS Legendary, to the very end!! No need to imagine the inevitable anymore. That's what made it legendary!!