Tuesday, December 02, 2008

64 degrees and FREEZING.

It's FREEZING in our apartment.

Our heater/AC is controlled by the owners of the apartment complex. They control whether it is on AC or whether it is on heat. Well I don't know what in the world is happening but it has been running non-stop and it is COLD air. It just keeps running and running. It's 64 degrees in our apartment. Even if I turn the thermostat down to 60 it still runs. It is FREEZING!!!! I'm seriously layered up, with my hat on, covered in blankets, and socks.Wimp, I know. I'm a wimp.
But really...64 degrees?!?! It makes getting out of bed in the morning...REAL hard!

2 comments:

Connie said...

You look so cute and comfy-cozy! mom

Kelli B said...

I think this is funny. Because we keep our thermostat at 66 degrees. And that is warm!!! Oh, the difference between Iowa and Texas :)