Friday, December 26, 2008

Men in Women's Stores is Hilarious.

I went to visit Wendy at work the day before Christmas eve, she works at Bath and Body Works. I started noticing how many men were roaming the store aimlessly in search of the perfect gift. It was hilarious.
I started overhearing conversations and about lost my business. Here were a few of my favorites:

One dude to another dude: "Dude! It smells like skittles!"

One guy sees another guy that he knows and goes up to him:
Guy 1: "Hey man...you look clueless."
Guy 2: "I know man, I'm trying to figure this place out."
Guy 1: "Yeah, I'm trying to find a gift for my girl and you?"
Guy 2: "My grandma."
Guy 1: "She wants something like some Japanese Blossom." (which is actually Japanese Cherry Blossom...close.)
Guy 2: "Yeah...I think it's in a purple bottle." (actually it's in a red bottle...close.)
Guy 1: "Thanks man. Good luck."

Middle-aged Gentleman: I'm looking for some sheets...or how about some mirrors..."
Wendy: "Sir, I think you are wanting 'Bed Bath and Beyond', this is Bath and Body Works."

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Don't you remember how much fun we used to make of the guys who came in Lemstone Christmas Eve? They grabbed the first things they could find! :) Too funny.