Monday, December 29, 2008

Coffee Shop, Grilled Cheese and a Beer

I've gotten back into the habit of going to chill at coffee shops. I love it. Austin has some unique coffee shops. I love that about Austin.
Tonight Jen and I went to Clementine's. It was excellent. Cool vibe.
They had some cool looking chairs...
We had some panini's. I got the Grilled Cheese. It was cheesy. Cheesy and good.Jen's choice of beverage: Mocha...My choice of beverage: Shiner.
Grilled cheese and a beer at a coffee shop with one of my best friends...can't get much better than that!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Dang, girl. Grilled cheese and beer? Your dad would be proud!

Anonymous said...

Sinner :)

erin said...

sounds WAY better than what I did tonight.

HoB said...

I bought a new coffee maker today at Starbucks! It's thermal! How exciting right? Here's the best (and worst) part.... Starbucks is closing tomorrow (worst part) so everything is crazy amounts of on sale (best part)... so we got it for half cost! I love being frugal. :)
But I love you more...

Connie said...

Dang, I'm so thirsty right now!

Jen said...

Listen up Lunchbox...

Last night was magical. We're seriously going to have to make a habit out of this business. Seriously hotdog.

Love you like crazy, Hopscotch.

Rachel Bardwell said...

I love Christians who drink beer.

CharCof said...

I am pretty sad I missed that...and would have loved to see my sweet friend's face when she walked in...can I come next time?