Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hide the Rodents

So in response to Hilary's comment to the "rodents" in our apartment...She proposed the idea that we hide the "rodents" around the apartment until the other person finds them...and that it was my turn.
So I get home from working out tonight to read about this idea and to see a sneaky little look on Hilary's face...

The game is on!
So knowing that there are two "rodents" hiding in our apartment somewhere makes me feel a little childish and sort of like it's Christmas, so I am going all over the apartment looking in all sorts of places all the while Hilary is laughing. She just keeps saying...just go about your day!
Might I add I was not playing nice. I threatened that I could get it out of her (kinda like Jack Bauer)
As I was searching through the cupboards all of a sudden I got really excited because I found something that looked like a "rodent"










But I was wrong... It was...

A potato scrubber! Close...but not really!
So the search continued... Hilary finally gave me a clue..."What did you do before you went to bed last night?" Well, I was trying to retrace my steps, I usually have a bowl of cereal before I go to bed (sounds like a brother-in-law I know of!) So I was looking in the cupboard where my
cereal is and was looking in the bowls and even in the fridge where the milk is but nothing. BUT wait a minute...last night was a little different...cookies. Yes, it's a weakness of mine...cookies. As I looked at Hilary's face I knew I had hit the jackpot!
So I went straight to the cupboard and pulled out my Snackwell's Creme Sandwiches and sure enough...inside the box looking a little suffo- cated was the rapper mizouse.
It was hilarious! I sort of wish that I really did just go about my day to then reach in for a snackwell's and find a little surprise! SO funny! But kind of scary looking!
So one down, one to go! I still need to find the possum!
Now, it's my turn to hide the mouse!

2 comments:

davenportdiocese said...

that's hilarious! the funniest part is that i can actually hear you crackin' up when you found it! i am lqtm. man, i miss you and your goofy laughter!!!

Kelli B said...

living with you two would be such a riot! i love it. keep on having fun, this is so random and so awesome!!!