Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Intelligent Designer

Something that was hitting me last night. I was reading Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
"In the beginning God..."
God was there, He already was.
"God created..." I looked in my Hebrew book and "created" is bara; to create, form, make, produce, the way it is in Gen 1 it emphasizes the initiation of the object, and also "out of nothing".
He was there, being God and He created "out of nothing" the heavens and the earth. There was no pre-existing material used to make this. He put it in to place and shows what an intelligent designer he is!
When I think about how the universe is made and the details of it all and how it all works together it amazes me! He is perfection, down to the tiniest detail. If things were the slightest bit out of place it would not work. He knew exactly how to put it all together to work properly. INTELLIGENT DESIGNER! Then I got to thinking about everything else that followed that. God is perfection, so when He creates He creates in perfection according to Him.
Even me.
Obviously I am not "perfect", but I was designed and created by an intelligent designer of perfection. He has made me how He sees it to "fit and work properly", then there is sin. It makes me off, even slightly off to the point of not fitting or working properly. But in God there is no sin, sin is of satan. Satan is not part of God. I'm thankful for Jesus, again designed in perfection. God could see how it all fit and how it would work properly...For Him to stand in the way of what is standing in the way of our perfection, so that God could look at His children and His creation and see perfection. Jesus.
He is an intelligent designer.

No comments: