Monday, January 15, 2007

Prayer 2007

Ephesians 6:18 "Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere."

Hello friends!
I have been challenged lately by a good friend of mine in the area of prayer. I have a growing passion in me to pray and thought of no better way than to get on board with this idea as well. I would love to commit to praying for you this year. If you don't mind, I would love for you to send me 5 specific prayer requests that I can be praying for you through the year of 2007.
Either send back by email or snail mail. If you don't have my info already you can send your requests to francygirl527@gmail.com and it will get to me. ALSO, send me a picture of yourself! I will put them together in a prayer book so that I can pray over you even though I may not be with you.
PLEASE allow me to pray and lift you up. Then at the end of the year I will email those requests back to you and see what the Lord has done! He works in unexpected ways and it is amazing, the power of prayer. I have been challenged by this and am excited to see what He does in your lives and also with my life as I spend intimate time with Him.

Philippians 1:3-4 " Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart
."

I look forward to hearing from you and to pray for you all!
MUCH love,
emily

2 comments:

erin said...

You are...amazing. Someday, I hope I'm spiritually mature enough to make this commitment...what a wonderful gift for all the people you care about...an amazing way to show them God is moving in their life. You're faith is awesome and such an inspiration to me. It makes me want to pray more...it makes me give thanks to the Lord...
-Erin

emily said...

Thanks Erin. You are sweet and I'm thankful to know you and call you my Austin friend! I'm excited to pray for you! Love ya girl!