Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back at Work

Well, I'm back at work today. It just feels like I could use one more day! We did have a delay this morning.
I could get used to 5-day weekends and 2-day work-weeks!! I love Texas!
Something funny about Texas, other than the way they handle snow and ice:
They don't know what a Maid-Rite is and they don't know what Puppy-Chow is. (not the dog food)
Funny! I'll have to do some cooking for my Texas friends. If you don't know what those two things are you are probably not from the mid-west. Let me know and I'll blog about it!
Well, back to work, UGH!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh Puppy chow...how I love thee! Now you just gave me a craving...I can feel the powdered sugar on my lips...mmmm!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! They don't know what Rhubarb is either. (wait until Spring, you can buy it at Central Market)

Anonymous said...

you are going to introduce your new friends to a whole new world of mid-western goodness...chomp on, Texas!