Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Smell of Barbecue

The other day I was driving through Austin with the windows down, enjoying the 70 degree weather (sorry I had to say it!) And I realized one more thing that I love about Austin...the smell of barbecue. I LOVE it! Driving down the street with the windows down in Austin you will smell barbecue.
that's all I have to say about that.
(my cousin gets on my case when I take "blog breaks", it leaves her bored at work...so here is my attempt to do random blogging.)

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

what is that Snap program you've got here? i like it! sweet picture.

dude...to live wehre it's 70 degrees all the time would be BLISS! i'm happy you're there!

Anonymous said...

BLOG ON, GIRL! Random is great. I love good BBQ. I bet some of the best is in Texas.

Anonymous said...

I used your Rudys BBQ sauce on some ribs a couple weeks ago. DELICIOUS! Joe was a happy man.