Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Night of Jumping and Singing

This weekend is my last weekend singing with the vocal team at my church. We had our last rehearsal last night at the Sterner household. It was lovely, it consisted of Jenna and I jumping on the trampoline in the backyard...

Here we are showing our skills...and I'm trying not to pee my pants

The vocal team crew

And a little Dr. Beat, Scooter's best friend!

It has been such an amazing experience worshipping with these guys. I love each one of them and their heart for Jesus. I will definitely cherish the memories we have had from the rehearsals, to the devos, to the mainstage, even the days of Firestone! You guys rock!!
Oh...and the pie and the banana bread...black bottom brownie things....and the AMAZING lemonade! Thanks Carrie and Scott for serving us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was so much fun. if only dad would have let us use the zip line! :D i love you, emily, and will surely miss singing with you, jumping with you, and laughing with you!