Saturday, July 22, 2006

I saw "The King"!

This has got to be one of the funniest things that I have seen in awhile. I am going to miss the Ped Mall so much! You can always find interesting things going on. Like this...

As Kinsey, Jenna and I were walking to have dinner we come across "The King"! It was funny to see that there were actually a couple of ladies, (you can see one in this picture with the hat on) that were LOVING it! Even dancing and singing along to "Hound Dog". Then you have the usual Ped Mall crowd, the people that basically live down there and probably not Elvis fans, just sitting around with faces on that were priceless. Looking like "what in the world is happening!".
There was a moment that Elvis and I made eye contact and it was scary!
We weren't sure if we would still be able to eat after seeing how tight his jumpsuit was!
Oh the Ped Mall! I'm glad Jenna had her camera! Way to go photographer friend!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

You didn't! I can't believe you posted the pics!

Unknown said...

haha!! yes, that was eventful :D he was waxy and gross, but I'm sure he's a nice guy under all that makeup! :) you are too fun, sister!