Thursday, July 06, 2006

Homeless & Jobless

Oh, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. 1 month until I move. Where did the time go? I can't believe it's coming up so fast.
We still don't have a place to live!!
I don't have a job!!
How is this all going to work out?!
I have NO idea!!
Are we crazy?!
Maybe a little, but God is bigger than all of this, and I know that He is working.
It seems like I have been in a waiting period these last few weeks. God always puts you through a waiting period before He is going to do something BIG. I'm trusting in that. Even if the BIG thing is that He is refining my character by making me wait and be patient and continue to have faith that He is in control of everything.
I'm praying BIG, that He will provide and that He will continue to hold me as I'm getting sad about leaving.

"trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD is the rock eternal" isaiah 26:4
"wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." psalm 27:14

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great verses for your situation, em. believe them!!!