Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged by Laura. (she's making me do this...)Here goes...

Name 5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. Junior in High school
2. in the 4th Ave Jazz Show Choir.
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Driving around in the white Plymouth Sundance
5. Dad went to be with Jesus.

Name 5 things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. Singing in a band
2. Working full time.
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Living with Meghan (Laura...I was out of your house by then...remember my 21st b-day partay?!)
5. Making random trips to the "Ably House" 3-4 hours away in the middle of the night.

Name 5 things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. Said some really hard goodbyes to family and friends
2. Moved to Austin, Texas
3. Roommates with Hilary
4. Trying to figure out how to start a new life and to be far from family and friends
5. Finding an amazing community group and an amazing church

Name 5 jobs you've held:
1. babysitting
2. Served food at the Quad
3. Lemstone Books
4. University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics...the digestive disease clinic (how exciting is that?!)
5. Pediatric Associates

Name 5 of your favorite snacks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Strawberries n' Cream Cheese Frosting
4. Chips and salsa, or queso, or guacamole
5. anything chocolate

Name 5 things you did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Elliptical machine for 1 hour
3. Played my guitar and sang some songs
4. spent some time with God.
5. Talked to my roomie

Name 5 things you'd do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a car (a Toyota or Honda!) nothing special, just something that will last a long time.
2. Live like I'm living now
3. give a lot of it away to people who don't have anything
4. support missionaries and organizations that are doing amazing things.
5. buy a piano or keyboard

Name 5 things you hate doing:
1. dealing with car issues
2. getting up really early
3. sitting in traffic
4. doing the same thing over and over again everyday.
5. ?

Name 5 shows I like:
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance?
3. 24
4. What Not To Wear
5. **not much of a TV watcher**** (we only have one channel!)

Name my 5 biggest joys in life:
1. Worshiping Jesus at my church
2. being an aunt to 5 amazing nephews and one Lovely niece
3. singing
4. my family
5. friends who love me even when they really know me!

Name 5 people to tag:
1. Meghan
2. Kelli B.
3. Joanna
4. Rachel B.
5. Rachael C.


You're it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I was confused about the living situation. I was comin' up with nothin' and I figured chances were that would fit in somewhere in one of those categories!!!hee, hee. Those were the days, huh?

emily said...

yeah...odds are good that I was probably living in your basement! I know you wish I was still living with you!!