Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunset with Jess and Jesus

This weekend was filled with many fun things. Friday I met with a friend that I just met a weekend ago. Her name is Jessica, and she is precious. We went for dinner and then went to a Threads concert. Two of the guys in the band are twins and Jessica is dating one of the guys. There was another band there too, and it was a night of worship. It was really good. Worshiping Jesus is amazing!
Then on Saturday night Jess and I went up to the 360 bridge cliffs and climbed to the top and watched the sunset. I brought my guitar
and we prayed and worshiped as the sun went down. It was really cool. Here are some pictures that we took.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . so who's dating the OTHER twin from Threads, huh?? :-) I know a certain someone he ought to meet if no one is! Hee hee hee.

Seriously - if some guy doesn't want to marry you from just reading your blog, Em, I'd be surprised! (I LOVED the birthday tribute to your Mom. What a beautiful thing to do - more precious than any present. And it speaks so much as to who you are.)

The Billy Banks thing might scare someone off however! :0

I love how you enjoy life - it's inspirational. Just turned almost 70ยบ here today, can you believe that? I need to get out and enjoy some of it with the fam.

- J

Anonymous said...

Em, you do the things I can only daydream about.

William Flinn said...

Some beautiful shots....well done. The shot with the sun going down over the mountains and reflecting off the river is amazing.