Saturday, March 17, 2007

David Bowie=Weirdo

Tonight I rented the movie Labyrinth. It's an old 80's movie that I used to watch all the time when I was little.
I came into it ready to be disappointed. I hadn't seen it in a long time and usually the movies you see as a kid, you have in your mind as REALLY cool and they are actually really NOT cool.
Well, this one definitely falls into that category! I think I was more shocked that I actually saw it as a little child. It's FREAKY!!!!!
I don't know what freaked me out the most...a stormy night and an owl...goblins...the garbage lady...the Bog of Eternal Stench...or David Bowie.
Seriously, David Bowie is a weirdo...yet intriguing. I'm sure he was hot back in the day!
Here is the movie trailer...check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently saw the movie "The Prestige" on DVD and was surprised to see David Bowie in it - and NEVER realized it was him when I was watching it. Check out http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0482571/Ss/0482571/234.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0482571

Great movie - Bowie was great in it.

emily said...

WOW!! I just watched that movie on Friday night and I had NO clue that was him. CRAZY!

Shadley said...

the labyrinth totally freaked me out when I was little...all i remember is that little weird troll guy peeing in some bushes! gross!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I can't believe we weren't scarred for life with bad dreams. I also kind of want to see The Dark Crystal for the same reasons.