Thursday, June 25, 2009

There's Just Something About Them part 2

Don't ask my why.
I downloaded a bunch of Bee Gees songs from itunes the other day. I called Laura to see which album we had growing up. She was no help. She just thought it was a greatest hits record. Well...I figured it out. It's the "Living Eyes" record. As soon as I started listening to these songs it all came back to me. I know them all. It's so good!
For some reason Laura wasn't all that impressed with my Barry Gibb impression. I thought it was amazing in all it's high pitched goodness.
Apparently I have an obsession with the Bee Gees and so does my family.

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

tell me you've seen jimmy fallon and justin timberlake on saturday night live doing the gibb brothers talk show.

bee gees = good stuff.

Connie said...

Actually that's just one of the Bee Gees albums we had. There were others. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they say.

Laura said...

Like a greatest hits record, right Mom??? All I've got to say is if you don't like the BG's....there's something wrong with you.