Monday, June 08, 2009

Sweetness!

I'm rejoicing and rejoicing with my friends Dan and Shadley! They are in Ethiopia right now picking up their new son Esias! They have been in this adoption process for so long and have gone through so much to get where they are. God is so faithful and so good!Isn't he precious!?!? Oh my word! So sweet! Pray for his continued health, he has a cough and some cold stuff going on. Also pray for Shadley that God would take away her sickness.
My heart is also with my friends the Ivey's (Jamie and Aaron)who are in the waiting period with their kiddos Story and Amos. They are in Haiti. I can't imagine what that feels like to be so far away from your kids. Pray for them too, that everything would come together that needs to so that they can bring them home SOON.

No comments: