Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Between the Beauty and Chaos-Available now!

Between the Beauty and Chaos is now available on itunes! You can download it here.
You can also download it from Amazon here. If you want a hard copy of it, they are available at the Austin Stone...if you don't live in Austin, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I believe that vinyl copies will be available in July or August!

Here is a post I did about recording. I feel so honored to have a very very small part on this record. Songs that I sang on: "Found"-BGV's; "Oh Love Divine"-Gang Vocals; "Pieces"-Gang Vocals; "The Name"-BGV's & Gang Vocals; "It is Well"-BGV's.

It's been really sweet seeing how some of these songs ("Let Your Kingdom Come" and "The Name") were birthed. As our church has grown in reaching the lost and broken people of Austin and the world, these songs have been a rock in our worship. God is all over these songs. As the Spirit has moved in people to live out love He has used these songs to give back to Him in worship. People go nuts! It's awesome!!!

God is all over it. Get it now. Sing these songs in your church, in your car, in your home. Let God change your heart, let Him change your life. Worship!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You sound amazing on the album, Emily. I'm so excited for you!