Monday, December 17, 2007

There is Just Something About Them...

Ok. To go along with my family's obsession with the Bee Gees here and here. I thought I would post this video.
Observations:
1. Lots of hair
2. Lots of teeth
3. Lots of...tight...pants
4. Lots of...tight white...pants
5. Nice choreography
6. I'm wondering if the high notes came from the tight pants.
7. I'm still trying to figure out how this type of singing was ever cool. But for some reason I'm really drawn to it, and sort of have the Bee Gee's Greatest Hits Album on my top 20.

6 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Dude,

That is alot of hair. Wow.

Anonymous said...

those are the kind of guys you could cuddle up with and keep warm on a cold winter's night.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Every time I hear the Bee Gees, I find myself thinking, "can you cut out the freaking falsetto and just sing in a regular voice?"

Yet I find myself mysteriously tapping my foot while I watched that video. . .

Connie said...

At least Maurice had the good sense to wear his shirt-tail on the outside.
This is for Jill: "stiggin-a-la, stiggin-a-la"

Connie said...

It is an amazing time in history when I find my girls blogging about the Bee Gees. I must have done something right!

Rachel Bardwell said...

You've done very good work, Connie :)