Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Time is Here!

Hilary and I got our Christmas tree last weekend. We went to the Christmas tree place to pick out our tree and it was definitely "Austin". Here is a picture of a Christmas tree right by some palm trees!The workers were very nice. Notice the dude in the background...he's wearing a kilt. :)
They old guy working in the Austin Optimist Club trailer gave us a huge lecture about how to care for the tree and all of the things to be cautious about. Some of my favorite quotes from him are:
"Well...HAIL Merry Christmas!!"
"Just remember to spritz the foliage."
So random!
The truck came in handy!
Hilary is good at putting the lights on!
I think it's very cute!
Another decoration...with the camera on color accent...
And probably my favorite Christmas ornament on the tree...my hairy ball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hairy balls rock! Woo-hoo!