Friday, June 20, 2008

To You Lord

Lord, today is another day and You are still on Your throne. Thank You for Your hand that never leaves or forsakes us. You have called Your children to bring You glory in everything, even when it's hard. I know that right now there are so many people who are lifting up sweet baby Jack to You. You have heard every prayer, every word and Your ears and heart are soft to those sounds. I thank You that with every word You give ear to our cries and our pleas to save and strengthen this precious life. Lord I pray that You would breathe clean oxygen into his lungs and that his levels would be and stay where they should. Lord I pray for the machines that are working, that they would do their job well but that he would be able to get off of them soon. Give him strength to breathe on his own and to live well. Lord, I pray for Joe and Missy, that you would give them sweet rest, that they would cling to You and to each other. I pray that You would be strengthening their marriage through this and that they would have a renewed appreciation for the life that You give. Lord, bless them and cover them with Your love. Help them to hold their heads up to You, to hold their hands up to You in surrender. That their times of worship would be sweet and deep. Lord You give abundantly, I pray that You would give to them Your perfect will, open their eyes to see it unfold for Your glory.
In Your precious name I pray these things. AMEN!

No comments: