Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things to Do...

So my family got together yesterday and came up with a list of things to do while I'm back home.
I thought the list was excellent.
Here it is...

1) ice skating (Noah's contribution)

2) a sing-along with Emmy

3) bungee jumping (Will's idea, but I said heck his dad has plenty of bungee cords and they have that jungle gym out back, we could figure something out.)

4) wii sports

5) park day - picnic, make a fire, roast hot dogs, make smores, fish, hike

6) swimming

7) eat together! (we always do lots of that!)

8) have a welcome home party (Sam's idea- says he has the balloons already!)

9) family ballgame (probably whiffle ball)

10) museum

11) shopping (well, of course, that!)

12) arts day

13) paint toenails and fingernails (Lily!)

14) dart gun fight (Jack?)

15) game night

One thing that I think needed to be added to the list was a "Dance Party"...I'm making a playlist. It's going to happen.
Noah has some new break dancing moves that I need to see that involve this move...
So it will be pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love the helmet...you always need that when you break dance.

Laura said...

I told Noah about the dance party..he said "Yeah, I could probably teach her some stuff."