Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sweet Lovely 3 year old

My sweet Lily Margaret is 3 today! You can see more of her party here.
I guess it was pretty girly. The boys were rolling their eyes and saying things like, "oh, brother." But a girl needs a girly party with girly things. She deserves that with being surrounded by boys!

She's wearing a very nice tutu that my mom made for her! It's very nice! She also made a matching doll that is wearing a tutu!
It's hard to not be around for the birthdays, but I'm thankful that my sisters have blogs and they are GREAT with posting pictures and stories. LOVE IT!
I can't believe how much she has grown! She is such a big girl!
I love you baby girl!
**I get to see them in 29 days (yes....I have started my personalized google desktop countdown!)
I can't wait!!**

1 comment:

Megan Miles Alba said...

Hi Emily,

I came across your blog as I was searching for other bloggers who like eastmountainsouth. I really like what you have to say! I'm from Oklahoma but my boyfriend grew up in Austin, and I work in public relations for a church... small world!

I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Megan