Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I had to Laugh...

I'm sitting in Austin Java getting ready to go over my small group stuff and "Message in a Bottle" comes on the radio....
All I can think of is...Guitar Hero!
But it was at the actual speed! I had gotten used to hearing it at the easy level...slowest speed.
I also was hearing in my head that noise it makes when you miss a note. You all who are Guitar Hero fans know exactly what noise I'm talking about.
What was it that Noah would sing..."Sing a song and SOS"
I miss guitar hero...
I had to laugh!

1 comment:

Connie said...

That's so funny. Isn't it cool how a song can connect to a memory? Or a period of time? Tonite at small group when we arrived at Hoefer's they were playing Turn Turn Turn over and over cause we were talking about ECC. All I could hear was your version and I wished I had a recording of it!!!