Monday, October 01, 2007

***smile***

My friends Chris and Erin Reichman were in the community group that I was in this last year. They have been such an encouragement to me. Erin has opened up her life to me and we have shared our joys and struggles with each other. She is a woman of beauty and strength, she is an encourager and a warrior.
Her husband Chris is a photographer (www.christopherreichman.com) and graduated last May. He is in the process of building up his portfolio and asked if he could use me as a "model".
Why not?!
It was really fun, but doing a photo shoot in Texas in the middle of the summer was a little difficult. Lots of sun...lots of sweat...lots of blotting...lots of sticky clothes...and lots of smells.
We shot at a few different locations...and I of course had to have outfit changes!
The pictures turned out great and he definitely made me look a lot cooler than I really am!!
I posted a few of my favorites below...if you want to see a few more you can go here.

11 comments:

Shelly said...

HOLY COW! You are beautiful!!! I mean it... =)

William Flinn said...

I love the Che hat. I may have to get one of those for down here!

Anonymous said...

You are just too cute, Emy!!
Love, miss

Vitamin Z said...

Wow. You are a rock star.

Rachel Bardwell said...

You should totally try out for America's Next Top Model (not that we watch that show or anything. . .)

Nixter said...

You look very cool and beautiful.. Love the shots!!! How fun!

Unknown said...

Actually Em, you are that cool. and you look comfortable doing it! Woo! They're beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman!

Meghan said...

Emily Ward..you are a sexy mama!

Anonymous said...

Thank you megan. I was wondering if everyone was going to keep saying "cute" this and "cute" that. Let's call it what it really is. Girl...you are Fine.

Anonymous said...

Your blog says, "I posted a few of my favorites below..." I counted 18. That is more then a few. But when you wear 18 layers of clothes, I can see a connection. Just kidding - rocking pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Cowboys like to ride horses while chewing gum.