Monday, October 29, 2007

Rudy! Rudy!! Rudy!!!


Ok...call me a big dork. I'm ok with that.
Tonight while I was trying to get some things done around the apartment I put in the movie "Rudy" that I got last week at Target for $5.00.
The last time I saw this movie was probably when I was in high school.
So I didn't get the things done that I wanted to get done.
Instead I watched this movie and found myself smiling, crying, clapping and yelling Rudy.
Seriously.
I'm by myself in my apartment yelling Rudy.
What a great movie!!!!! I love it! Now I feel all inspired to go do something...I don't know what...but something!

4 comments:

Mrs. Clark said...

Been there.... soooo been there.

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY!!!!

He's so LITTLE!!! :)

emily said...

he is so little!!! i love it!!

Anonymous said...

If you want to see a grown man bawling like a baby in the fetal position, bring this movie home with you in Jan.
RU-DY RU-DY RU-DY!!!!!!

(he's just a little guy!)

Anonymous said...

my husband cries every time he sees that movie. actually he can cry just talking about it. just ask him at christmas and see.