Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lily Margaret...My Lovely

I am devoting a post just to my Lovely.
She is special, not just because she is the only girl amidst all of the boys...but God has designed her uniquely and beautifully. With emotions and a sensitivity. With beauty and strength. With love and grace.
I pray that God would grow her and continue to create in her a beauty that is evidently from Him. That He would grab hold of her heart and that she would passionately worship Him. I pray for many more special times with her as we get older...that we would have great talks...now...about how blankies are SO NICE! and how puppies are SO NICE! about "pretties" and "puggies" and in the future about...clothes...boys...life...Jesus...shoes...school...God stories...boys...hair product...Worship....
She is lovely...here are my...many...photos...She is not really sure how she feels about this...right now...not to happy...Oh...but wait a minute...she changed her mind...she likes it now...
I love you Lily Margaret!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pics...I especially like the shoe one! I am a shoe freak...and a former shoe addict I might add.
Maci has the the same shoes Lily is wearing! They are my favorite. When she first saw them in the store she said...Mom! They are so beautiful! They look like sugar cookies! And they kinda do. Yes, she already has my love of shoes!

Laura said...

What do you mean "former"!!!!!

As Lily and I are looking through these pictures, she's reenacting them all. In particular the 2nd one where she's got the scrunched nose. She says, "Look at this, mom!" and then makes the face. At the end she said, "Watch more Lily T.V.?" I think she liked it. I'm also glad you could narrow it down to just a few of your favorites!!! Ha, Ha!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I like Lily TV! I could 'watch' it all day long.

Anonymous said...

Here's what I enjoyed most about this post...how you can see that you two share such a special love for each other. (And also how the pictures in her room are totally "glowing" pink!!) How girly!

Connie said...

My Lily Marie Margaret. She is something, isn't she? I pray those same things for her. This grandma's heart is overflowing.

Meghan said...

Emily, You are going to be such an amazing mom someday!

jamie said...

meg that is totally what i was thinking- love you em.. i'm feeling really emotional over that post- hmmm.

Nixter said...

too too cute ;)