Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Family with MANY Faces!

****I apologize now to any member of my family that will be upset with me after this post****

So I decided that I wanted to take a picture with each member of my family...a serious one...and a funny one...
So here they are the first one up...
Laura. We were playing around with the lighting and whether it was best inside or out... I had to put both sets of pictures in because they were just too good!
Laura and I were crying from laughter after we saw these pictures...we are so weird.And yes...she actually licked my cheek.
Here was the indoor one of my mom and I. precious!
uh...can you say that someone looks like trouble?! My silly faces started repeating themselves...when you are doing it a million times you sort of run out of ideas!
Sweet Noah...
He always does the weird crossing the eyes trick...
Take note of my silly face in this picture...and then notice Lily's silly face later on in the post!
I managed to talk Joe into doing this...he is always fearful of getting his picture taken because he knows that it will end up on my blog. He was a good sport about it.
He was actually going to lick my cheek but decided not to, thanks Joe! Laura did it for him!
Jack, I think, was a little too cool for this...he didn't really understand what to do! He thought that maybe just covering his face would help...This picture turned out ok!
He wasn't really into the "crazy face" deal either!
"Maybe if I just close my eyes it will all go away!"I gave him a big hug after we were done!Then he took me down and I couldn't get back up...Sweet Sam has such a nice smile!
He wasn't in to the whole crazy face thing either...he just likes to smile!
Will has such a nice smile too!
Damon sitting on my lap!All I can say is wow...
again...all I can say is wow...Don!
I'm doing the "Magnum" look...
Don didn't really do the silly faces either...
oooo my sweet Lily!
Lily is doing the silly face I was doing with Noah! Precious!Jill!
Sweet Sister!
All I can say is wow...
The "Ward" women...There ya have it folks...A Family with MANY Faces!!

11 comments:

Connie said...

Many faces, that's for sure! What an enjoyment - the visit home, the photos, the blogs, all of it.

William Flinn said...

Was that a Lemme Leopard shirt I saw? Does Will go to Lemme??? Whose class is he in?

Meghan said...

Okay, all I have to say is this family is one of a kind! I love it! Seriously, you all are SO special and bring a smile to my face. You should try listening to the song you recorded and then look at this post...it makes you wanna cry.

Anonymous said...

Ok, you sent me into my wheezing asthma laugh again. What is up with you in that third picture down. I just lose it every time I look at you. Not that I look so great, but it doesn't even look like you!! It's like weird alien robot Emily, or something!

Anonymous said...

One more comment...second pic from the bottom...check out those chompers! Dude, that is some good orthodontics!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so beautiful!! :)
Love you, emmy.
Miss

THE BROWN BOYS said...

The last picture of Damon is what has me laughing outloud. He looks like he's trying to squeeze one out. Oh! Did I just say that (type that) outloud?! Flynn - Will does go to Lemme - he's in Mrs Spicknall's / Mrs. Hynes class - 2nd grade. He's also had Mrs. Hackbarth for 1st grade and Mrs Saehler for kindergarden. Why do you ask? Are you a Lemme graduate? We love our new principal - John Bacon - who graduated from City High (and Lemme) in '92 with my husband.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

sorry, I spelled your name wrong, Flinn.

Connie said...

I keep going over these again and again and laugh til my gut hurts or wheeze til I can't breathe. (my idea of fun) I find the Damon shots the most disturbing - mentally challenged or constipated? - it's just that he's so good looking and smart so I freak out everytime I see these. Oh, I love my family!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, came back to these again tonight and laughed again! Jill, ask Joe, we both said just about the same thing in regards to Damon.

Nixter said...

loving all the pics of your family - looks like you had an awesome time ;)