Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Iowa Visit part 3-Lily

This post is dedicated to the precious-ness of my niece Lily Margaret.
Lily is almost 2 years old and she is my lovely.
She is the only girl in the family...so far... :-)
She likes to talk...she likes pretty things...she likes shoes.
I LOVE her!!
She is even beautiful with chocolate around her mouth! She likes to show off her "pretties".
When Lily and I are together we like to do girl things...like try on rings...
And Laugh...And of course do the itsy bitsy spider...

Love you sweet girl!

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Dats a bunch of sweetness! I can't hardly stand it.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I can see that she already has a lot of pretties! I have a hunch that she is a wee bit spoiled? And she should be!!!
She is very lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW-Look at her room! How can you not feel girly with all of that pinkness!! I LOVE IT!
I love how girls and boys are so different from birth. God made them so special, each one....and especially Lily.

Connie said...

Em, don't you love that time of sitting with her looking right into your eyes? and the time being at her dressing table going through the "pretties"? priceless