Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Iowa Visit part 2

It was a GREAT time with my family. I love them SO much which makes me miss them SO much.
Here are a few of the events that happened during my time there...
I got the kids "Texas Sized" things...pencils and jelly beans!
Jack is giving a demonstration to show the difference between "Texas Sized" and "Regular" sized!Bocce Ball is always fun... So is swinging upside down...So is sliding down slides...And so is swinging on this swing when you are almost 26?!?!


My mom works at the church preschool doing the arts and crafts for the kids. One of the days I came in to be a substitute associate and then the other day I came in to just hang out at the craft table with my mom! That day we were working on train cars. The kids colored them and then they were supposed to draw something that the car was carrying.
Here is mom working away...
We decided to each make a car to show as examples...
Mom's is carrying bouncy balls, and mine is carrying flowers!

Precious...I know.

Another highlight of my time back was getting to see Meghan and Guillo! Meghan and I were roommates for a few years, she is one if my dearest friends and this is her little baby Guillermo! He is almost 8 months old! SO cute!!!

So Meghan and I were kind of known together for our laughing about EVERYTHING even when it wasn't really that funny to anyone else. We would laugh...we even played laughing games! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!! This would be a typical picture of us...plus Guillermo!

Guillermo is not too sure about it...I don't think he's used to the intensity of our laughs combined!

Love you guys!!!!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh the pictures made me MISS you lots! SO SWEET!
I wish you were here, but I am glad you are following the Lord.
Love you Em!!

emily said...

Miss you lots too Megs! Wish you were here!!!

Anonymous said...

I love laughing about nothing! That's the best...who made up the rule that there has to be "something" to laugh about? What's the fun in that?
Sometimes you just gotta let-er'-loose!