Monday, July 06, 2009

New Goal=The Moonwalk

No matter how creepy Michael Jackson was...you can't deny that he is a musical genius. He has taken over my playlists and I'm determined to learn the "Beat It" dance. I found myself tearing up during "Man in the Mirror" and I found myself trying the moonwalk to see if I could do it. (I can't) That's my new goal. Two goals in life right now...
1. The Beat It dance
2. The Moonwalk
My sisters got out our old Barbies the other day in hopes that Lily would be interested...not so much. BUT my sisters were very interested. They sent me some pics and in there was this little goodie...It's our Michael Jackson barbie doll, and yes...he's pantless.

2 comments:

CharCof said...

Should I make a comment about MJ begin pantless?

Isn't that....

Aw...forget it...

It wouldn't be very nice

Connie said...

And to think I sat on your dad's shoulders to see the Jackson's in 1971!!! Michael was cute then. I can't believe all the hype over his funeral - lottery tickets to get in??? Yes, he was a musical genius, but I bet it wasn't enough to keep him out of you-know-where!