Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Beloved

My friend Andrea put this on her blog today.
The beautiful people in this video are from Botswana Africa.
OH MY HEART! It makes me want to get on a plane and go there now.

The song that is playing is "My Beloved" by Kari Jobe
Here are the lyrics...it's a beautiful song.
You're my beloved, you're my bride
To sing over you is My delight
Come away with Me, my love

Under My mercy come and wait,
Till we are standing face to face
I see no stain on you, my child

You're beautiful to Me, so beautiful to Me

I sing over you My song of peace
Cast all your cares down at My feet
Come and find your rest in Me

I'll breathe my life inside of you,
I'll bear you up on eagle's wings
And hide you in the shadow of My strength

I'll take you to my quiet waters,
I'll restore your soul
Come rest in Me and be made whole

You're My beloved, you're my bride
To sing over you is My delight
Come away with me, my love
This is speaking to my heart today.

Thank You Jesus, that You call me Your bride, Your beloved, Your love. You sing over me with delight. You call me to Yourself and You take me away to the depths of You. Thank You for breathing life into me, thank You for hiding me in Your strength and for making me whole and complete. You are my Comforter, my Restorer. You look at me and You see a pure, lovely, beautiful child. Thank You for reminding me of my beauty in You. You call me beautiful. Thank You beautiful Jesus.

No comments: