Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Morning Playlist

My playlist (on shuffle) this morning is kicking me in the pants.
Some days are just hard. I don't know why. Some days I just get sad and I don't really know why. Today is just one of those days. It's one of those days that I have to cling harder and harder to my Love. I'm thankful that God never lets me go.

Here are some things hitting my soul this morning from my playlist:

"When hope is lost I call You Savior
When pain surrounds I call You Healer
When silence falls You'll be the song within my heart
And I will praise You I will Praise You
When the tears fall Still I will sing to You
I will praise You Jesus praise You
When the laughter fails to comfort
When my heart aches, Lord are You there.
When confusion is all around me
And the darkness is my closest friend
Still I'll praise You Jesus praise You" --When the Tears Fall by Tim Hughes

"Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
Still You forgive if only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me.
Everything I need is You
My beginning my forever
Everything I need is You" -- All For Love by Hillsong United

"Lord I wanna yearn for You
I wanna burn with passion over You
And only You
Lord I wanna yearn for You
I wanna burn with passion over You
And only You
Lord I wanna yearn." -- Yearn by Shane & Shane

"In the chaos and confusion I know You're sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness You give me grace to do Your will
When You call I won't delay
This my song through all my days.
All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord" -- None by Jesus by Hillsong United

"I will love you for you
Not for what you have done or what you will become
I will love you for you
I will give you the love
The love that you never knew" -- Love Me by JJ Heller

"The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied
For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love
A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied" -- Divine Romance by Phil Wickham

1 comment:

Connie said...

Those songs are so sweet, but maybe it's time to bring out some crazy offbeat stuff . . . say like. . . .someone doing a little James Taylor. . . I'm just sayin. . . . I want to cheer you up. I want to pump.....you up! I want to make you giggle; are you giggling yet? Emmy Francie! You better smile, ____ it!