Friday, January 16, 2009

TODAY!

This sweet little face is on my desktop at work and I love it. This day is going to go by SO SO slow. I leave at 3:30, Kate is picking me up to head to the airport at 4:00 and I get on my plane at 5:48. I'm so excited.
I love plane rides. It gives me good time to read and pray.
I read this, this morning and I love it. I love it over and over again.
Isaiah 61:10-11
"I will rejoice greatly in the Lord, My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness.
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring up before all the nations."

Clothed with salvation and wrapped in righteousness.
LOVE it!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

Such a blessing to hear and watch you this sing this morning! I thought you needed to be turned up a little more, but I was blessed! I giggled once just thinking about you singing stronger in the stall while you were singing this morning :) Thanks for using the gifts God has given you to bless all of us. You really did lead my in worship of our Savior!