Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Iowa. -40 degree weather. Here I Come.

Friday afternoon I get on a plane and arrive in crazy frigid temperatures. Iowa.
I'm real excited. Not so much about the negative degree weather, but real excited to see my family and friends.
I will make my sisters snuggle with me.
I will make my nephews give me hugs and I will sneak kisses.
Max will love me even though he doesn't like to make eye contact at first.
Lily Margaret and I will have some girly time and we will snuggle with lots of blankies and puppies and watch Dora or "the wittle wormaid".
We will have a dance party and everyone will dance, even bros-in-law.
"Ride, Sally Ride" will make an appearance at the Quint Christmas even if it means that I get myself into a bathing suit.
Pant wetting will happen numerous times.
It will be legendary.

4 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Emily, blog a lot while you are here. Some of us like to live vicariously through you and your awesome family.:)

Leah said...

yea Emily!! I am happy you get to go home finally!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

It's so cold your eyeballs are gonna freeze. get ready.

Connie said...

Pant wetting here = yellow ice!