Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Havin' Some Church Up In Here...

So I'm not sure why I didn't start this 2 years ago, but lately I have been listening to my ipod at work. It has been awesome. It gives me a new attitude. Music does that to me.
So today I have been listening to the song "Stronger" from Hillsong. We are singing it at my home church when I'm back on Sunday, and so I have been listening to it and getting familiar with it.
I'm sitting at my desk and it is hitting me hard. Hallelujahs are welling up in me and I seriously could jump out of my desk and start dancing. I'm seriously having some church up in here!
I even had some church up in the bathroom. yeah...I said it.
I took my ipod with me to the bathroom...went into the handicapped stall and let loose...with worship that is. There was plenty of room...So I threw my hands up in the air and danced around a bit! It was awesome!
"You have saved me it is written Christ is risen Jesus You are Lord of all"
I went to the sink to wash my hands, still gettin' down a little and a gal walked in. It was a little awkward at first, but I just smiled. She didn't make eye contact...just went straight to the stall for business. I kept on with my business.
"So let your name be lifted higher, be lifted higher, be lifted higher..."
Jesus can be worshiped anywhere yo.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Isn't that a sweet tune!? I can't wait to sing with you :)

emily said...

Oh girl! get ready! it's gonna rock.

Connie said...

"He follows me everywhere!" even into the depths of the bathrooms of life!!!

Andrea said...

First of all, I LOVE that song! It was the first one that really touched me from that album. And secondly, I also love having "church" at random places, ie: my car, my classroom, and while taking walks. :)

Brenda Rae said...

Enjoyed your singing today - you need to come back more often!