Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Laughing Game

So I like to play this little game called "The Laughing Game". You basically just make up laughs...then that gets you laughing...and basically...you just laugh a lot.
I like laughing.
My mom and I played it...and I realized that I'm really bad at it. She's really good at it.
It resulted in her completely peeing her pants. I do believe a quote from her was, "I can't stop....I can't stop..." It actually happened when we were watching the video. So this video would definitely get the status of...legendary.
I basically suck at it...and look like I'm in pain. Mom was actually in pain.
Here it is...

6 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

No wonder you miss home so much when you are away in Texas. I've said before that I would adopt myself into your family in a heartbeat but one thing is for certain, I would become a depends undergarment wearer on a daily basis.......I've had too many kids to have the kind of strength required to stay dry around you guys! :)

Connie said...

Oh, my gosh! I look like a freakin' idiot!!! That's not how I REALLY am, everybody. I don't even look like that. REALLY. That might now even be me. Maybe it's someone who looks similar to me, but acts like a wild maniac. yeah.

Anonymous said...

when I grow up I am going to paint my kitchen like that!!! I would stink at that game too but it sure is funny to watch!

Andrea G. said...

I LOVE the wall in the background! I would LOVE to do my devotions each morning with some coffee surrounded by the joyous setting!

Andrea said...

Hilarious!! I needed that laugh today, so thank you! :)

HoB said...

I love things like that because you can't help but laugh along with you two. :D
I love also how every time you did a laugh Em, you'd lay your head on the table. :) Too cute.